MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Cementitious, Concrete and Sustainable Materials|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- K.S Sable and M.K. Rathi, Comparison of normal compacted concrete and self compacted concrete in shear and torsion, International Journal of Computer Technology and Electronics Engineering, 2(4), 74–79, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- N. Bouzoubaa and M. Lachemi, Self-compacting concrete incorporating high volumes of class F fly ash: Preliminary results, Cement and Concrete Research, 31(3), 413–420, (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Okamura and M. Ouchi, Self-compacting concrete, Journal of Advance Concrete Technology, Japan Concrete Institute, 1(1), 5-15, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- British Standard, Testing Concrete-Part 114: Determination of Density of Hardened Concrete, BS1881-114, (1983). [Google Scholar]
- British Standard, Testing Concrete-Part 116: Method for Determination of Compressive Strength of Concrete Cubes, BS 1881-116, (1983) [Google Scholar]
- British Standard, Testing Concrete-Part 121: Method for Determination of Static Modulus of Elasticity in Compression, BS 1881-121, (1983). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Grdić, I. Despotović and G. Topličić-Ćurčić, Properties of self-compacting concrete with different types of additives, Facta Universitatis - Series: Architecture an Civil Engineering, 6(2), 173–177, (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.