MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 46, 20162nd International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||04 May 2016|
- EPIA (2014–2018) Global market outlook for photovoltaic. www.epia.org/news/publications/ global-market-outlook-for-photovoltaics-2014-2018/]
- Zhao Y, de Palma J, Mosesian J, Lyons R, Lehman B. Line–Line Fault Analysis and Protection Challenges in Solar Photovoltaic Arrays. IEEE Transactions On Industrial Electronics 2013; 60(9). DOI: 10.1109/TIE.2012.2205355
- International Photovoltaic Reliability Workshop II PV Fire: Experience and Studies Experience Studies Liang Ji Underwriters Laboratories Inc (UL) July 31, 2009 T A i Copyright 1995–2007 Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Tempe, Arizona, USA
- Qiu YN. Electrical mismatch within single junction amorphous silicon and micromorph tandem thin film PV modules, 34th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (PVSC), 2009 7–12 June 2009]
- Spertino F, Akilimali JS. Are manufacturing I–V mismatch and reverse currents key factors in large photovoltaic arrays. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics 2009; 56(11):4520–4531 [CrossRef]
- Behavior of the Electrical Parameters of PV Modules Subject to a Flame Ignition, P. Cancelliere, V. Puccia, G. Longobardo, C. Liciotti, M. Cardinali, 28th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition Session
- Risk of electrocution during fire suppression activities involving photovoltaic systems, Riccardo Tommasini, Enrico Pons, Federica Palamara, Calogero Turturici, Pietro Colella – Fire Safety Journal, 67, July 2014, Pages 35–41
- Note n. 1324 February 7, 2012 “Guideline for PV plant installations”, 2012 Edition (“Guida per l'installazione degli impianti fotovoltaici Edizione”, Anno 2012)
- Note. n. 6334 May 4, 2012 – Explanation to the requirements of the Note n. 1324 February 7, 2012 (in Italian)
- Note PROTEM 622/867 February 18, 2011 “Procedures in case of intervention in the presence of photovoltaic panels – firefighters safety” (in Italian)
- REGULATION (EU) No 305/2011 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL. Laying down harmonised conditions for the marketing of construction products and repealing Council Directive 89/106,EEC. Official Journal of the European Union 2011; L88/5, 54, 4 April 2011
- PV electrical plants fire risk assessment and mitigation according to the Italian national fire services guidelines, Piergiacomo Cancelliere, FIRE AND MATERIALS Article first published online: 5 DEC 2014, DOI: 10.1002/fam.2290
- The Italian National Guidelines for the fire safety of facades, Mazziotti Lamberto and Piergiacomo Cancelliere, 1st International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades Paris, France, November 14–15, 2013 Published online: 29 November 2013, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.1051/matecconf/20130901005.
- Decree of the Ministry of the Interior June 26, 1984 “Classification of reaction to fire and approval of materials for the fire prevention” (in Italian)
- UNI 9174, Reaction to fire of products subjected to a flame in the presence of radiant heat
- UNI 8456, Combustible products which can be hit by flames on both surfaces – Small flame test
- UNI 8457, Combustible products which can be hit by flames on one surface – Small flame test
- UNI 9177 “ Reaction to fire – combustible products classification”
- Fire Behaviour and Performance of Photovoltaic Module Backsheets, Piergiacomo Cancelliere, Claudio Liciotti, Fire Technology pp 1–16 First online: 11 June 2015
- Testing and Standards for new BIPV products, Pellegrino, M.; ENEA (Agenzia Naz. per le Nuove Tecnol., l'Energia e lo Sviluppo Sostenibile), Portici, Italy; Flaminio, G.; Graditi, G., Industrial Electronics Society, IECON 2013 – 39th Annual Conference of the IEEE
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.