MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 46, 20162nd International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 May 2016|
- E1. The national building code of Finland. Fire safety of buildings. Regulations and guide-lines 2011. Helsinki. Ministry of the Environment (In Finnish) [Google Scholar]
- Mikkola, Esko. Fire loads and fire safety in buildings. Part 2: Protection of fire loads within building structures. Research report. KK-Palokonsultti Oy, Espoo, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Östman, Birgit; Tsantaridis, Lazaros; Mikkola, Esko; Hakkarainen, Tuula; Belloni, Kaisa; Brumer, Harry; Piispanen, Peter. 2006. Innovative eco-efficient high fire performance wood products for demanding applications. Final report for Vinnova-Tekes project InnoFIreWood. Stockholm, SP Wood Technology. 98 s. SP Swedish National Testing and Research Institute, Report 2006: 30 [Google Scholar]
- Mikkola, Esko; Hakkarainen, Tuula; Matala, Anna. 2013. Fire safety of EPS ETICS in resi-dential multi-storey buildings, VTT. 37 p. + app. 4 p. Research Report; VTT-R-04632-13 [Google Scholar]
- EN 14135. Coverings - Determination of fire protection ability. CEN 2004 [Google Scholar]
- EN 13501-2. Fire classification of construction products and building elements – Part 2: Classification using test data from resistance fire tests, excluding ventilation services [Google Scholar]
- EN 1995-1-2. Eurocode 5. Design of timber structures. Part 1-2: General. Structural fire design [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.