MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 46, 20162nd International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Fire Safety Engineering|
|Published online||04 May 2016|
- McGrattan, K., McDermott, R., Hostikka, S., Floyd, J., “Fire Dynamics Simulator (Version 6), user's guide”, NIST Special Publication, 2013
- Lu, K.H., Hu, L.H, Tang, F., Delichatsios, M.A., Zhang, X., He, L., “Facade flame heights from enclosure fires with side wall at the opening”, Procedia Engineering, The 9th Asia-Oceania Symposium on Fire Science and Technology, 2013
- Tang, F., Lu, K.H., Hu, L.H, Delichatsios, M., “Experimental study on flame height and temperature profile of buoyant window spill plume from an under-ventilated compartment fire”, Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2011
- Lu, K.H., Hu, L.H, Tang, F., Zhang, X., He, L., “Experimental investigation on window ejected facade flame heights with different constraint side wall lengths and global correlation”, Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 78, 17–24, 2014 [CrossRef]
- Yoshioka, H., “Study of test method for evaluation of fire propagation along façade wall with exterior thermal insulation”, Fire Science and Technology, 30, 27–44, 2011 [CrossRef]
- Nishio, Y., “Experimental study on fire propagation over combustible exterior facades in Japan”, MATEC Web of Conferences 9, 04001, 2013 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Babrauskas, V., “Heat Release Rate”. In The SFPE Handbook of Fire Protection Engineering Third Edition, Chapter 3–1, 2002
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.