MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 46, 20162nd International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Fire Safety Engineering|
|Published online||04 May 2016|
- Delichatsios, M.A., “Enclosure and Façade Fires: Physics and Applications”, Fire Safety Science 11, 3–27, 2014 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, YP., Delichatsios, M.A., and Ohmiya, Y., “The Physics of the Outflow from the Opening of an Enclosure Fire and Re-examination of Yokoi's Correlation”, Fire Safety Journal, 49, 82–88, 2013 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, YP., Delichatsios, M.A., Ohmiya, Y., Wakatsuki, K., Yanagisawa, A., and Goto, D., “Heat Fluxes on Opposite Building Wall by Flames Emerging from an Enclosure”, Proceedings of the Combustion Institute, 32 (2), 2551–2558, 2009 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, YP., Delichatsios, M.A., and Silcock, G.W.H., “Heat Fluxes and Flame Heights in Façades from Fires in Enclosures of Varying Geometry”, Proceedings of the Combustion Institute, 31 (2), 2521–2528, 2007 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu, K., Hua, L., Delichatsios, M.A., Tang, F., Qiu, Z., and He, L., “Merging Behavior of Façade Flames Ejected from Two Windows of an Under-ventilated Compartment Fire”, Proceedings of the Combustion Institute, 35 (3), 2615–2622, 2015 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- White, N., and Delichatsios, M.A, “Fire Hazards of Exterior Wall Assemblies Containing Combustible Components”, Fire Protection Research Foundation, Document Number: EP142293, Quincy, Massachusetts, U.S.A, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Quintiere, J.G., Principles of Fire Behaviour, Delmar Publishers, 1998 [Google Scholar]
- Drysdale, D., An Introduction to Fire Dynamics, John Wiley & Sons, 1985 [Google Scholar]
- Steckler, K.D., Quintiere, J.G., and Rinkinen, W.J., “Flow Induced by a Fire in a Compartment”, 19th Symposium on Combustion, 913–920, Haifa, Israel, 8–13 August, 1982 [Google Scholar]
- Kawagoe, K., “Estimation of Fire Temperature-Time Curve in Rooms”, Building Research Institute, Third Report BRI Research Paper No.29, Tokyo, Japan, 1967 [Google Scholar]
- “Application of Fire Safety Engineering Principles to the Design of Buildings - Initiation and Development of Fire within the Enclosure of Origin”, PD 7974-1, British Standards Institute, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- Fire Engineering CIBSE Guide E, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- Babrauskas, V., “Glass Breakage in Fires”, The Fire Place (Washington Chapter IAAI Newsletter), 15-18 (Feb/Mar 1998). Reprinted in: Hotline (Missouri Chapter IAAI Newsletter) 14, 18–21 (Summer 1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.