MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechatronics and Manufacturing (ICMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Machinery manufacturing and automation|
|Published online||15 March 2016|
- X.J. Zhu, H.J. Xu, A.L. Wang, et al. Research onthe cutting principle of new non-conventional technology — — Efficiency Ultrasonic Honing[J]. Key E M. 259-260: 640–643 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Jaeger, Moving sources of heat and the temperature at sliding contacts.[J]. Proceedings of the Royal Society of New South Wales. 76: 203 (1942). [Google Scholar]
- J.O. Outwater, Shaw M C. Surface temperature in grinding Trans ASME. 76: 203 (1952). [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Hahn On the nature of the grinding process[J]. Proceedings 3rd Machine Tool Design and Research Conference. 1: 129–154 (1962). [Google Scholar]
- N. Alagumurthi, K. Palaniradja, V. Soundararajan. Heat generation and heat transfer in cylindrical grinding process-a numerical study[J]. Int J Adv Manuf Technol. 34: 474–482 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dahu Zhu, Beizhi Li, Han Ding. An improved grinding temperature model considering grain geometryand distribution[J]. Int J Adv Manuf Technol. 67: 1393–1406 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.L. González-Santander. Analytic solution for maximum temperature during cut in and cut out in surface dry grinding[J]. Applied Mathematical Modelling. 10: 1–12. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Xi Jing, Guo Ce, Wang Jian Qing. The pressure field radiated by cavitation bubble in the grinding area of power ultrasonic honing[J]. Adv Mat Res. 1027: 44–47 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.R. Des Ruisseaux, R.D. Zerkle. Temperature in semi-infinite and cylindrical bodies subjected to moving heat sources and surface cooling[J]. Journal of Heat Transfer. 92(3): 456–464 (1970). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guodong Liu, Xijing Zhu, Ce Guo. Research on modelling and simulation of cavitation sound field in the grinding zone of the power ultrasonic honing [J]. ACTA ACUSTICA. 38(6): 663–668 (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.