MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechatronics and Manufacturing (ICMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Machinery manufacturing and automation|
|Published online||15 March 2016|
- Jiho You, Jinmo Lee, Donghyun You, Optimization of propulsion kinematics of a flexible foil using integrated CFD-CSD simulations, International Mechanical Engineering Congress & Exposition, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Suzanne Ruth Hutchison, Numerical Modelling of Hydrofoil Fluid-Structure Interaction. Doctoral dissertation (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Young. Time-dependent hydro-elastic analysis of cavitating propulsors. Journal of Fluids and Structures, 23 :269–295 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Young. Fluid–structure interaction analysis of flexible composite marine. Journal of Fluids and Structures, 24 :799–818 (2008) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huei-Jeng Lin, Jiun-Jyi Lin, Nonlinear hydroelastic behavior of propellers using a finite element method and lifting surface theory. Mar Sci Technol, 1 :114–124 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zhen, Hyun Beom-soo, Kim Moo-rong, Jin Ji-yuan. Experimental and numerical study for hydrodynamic characteristics of an oscillating hydrofoil. Journal of Hydrodynamics, Ser. B, Volume 20, Issue 3, Pages 280–287 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. De La Torre, X. Escaler, E. Egusquiza, M. Farhat. Numerical and experimental study of a nearby solid boundary and partial submergence effects on hydrofoil added mass. Computers & Fluids 91 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hess, J. L. and Smith, A. M. O. Calculation of non-lifting potential flow about arbitrary three-dimensional bodies, The Journal of Ship Research, No. 8, pp. 22–44 (1964) [Google Scholar]
- Hess, J. L. and Smith, A. M. O. Calculation of potential flow about arbitrary bodies, Progress in Aeronautical Sciences, Vol. 8, pp. 1–138 (1967) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kuo, J. Analysis of propeller blade dynamic stresses. Doctoral dissertation, Department of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI. (1984) [Google Scholar]
- Mohammad Shahjada Tarafder*, Goutam Kumar Saha*, and Sayeed Tanvir Mehedi. Analysis of Potential Flow around 3-dimensional Hydrofoils by Combined Source and Dipole Based Panel Method. Journal of Marine Science and Technology, Vol. 18, No. 3, pp. 376–384 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Hassan Ghassemi, Ahmad Reza Kohansal, Numerical evaluation of various levels of singular integrals, arising in BEM and its application in hydrofoil analysis, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 213:277–289 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiao-Wei Gao, Evaluation of regular and singular domain integrals with boundary-only discretization—theory and Fortran code. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 175:265–290 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.