MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechatronics and Manufacturing (ICMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Machinery manufacturing and automation|
|Published online||15 March 2016|
- D. Jindrich, Z. Yan, B. Theodore, et al. Non-linear viscoelastic models predict fingertip pulp force displacement characteristics during voluntary tapping. J Biomech, 2003, 36(4): 497–503. [CrossRef]
- J. Wu, R. Dong, W. Smutz, et al. Dynamic interaction between a fingerpad and a flat surface: experiments and analysis. Med Eng Phys, 2003, 25(3): 397–406. [CrossRef]
- J. Phillips and K. Johnson. Tactile spatial resolution III. a continuum mechanics model of skin predicting mechano receptor responses to bars, edges, gratings. J Neurophysiol, 1981, 46(6): 1204–1225.
- M. Srinvasan, D. Dandekar. An investigation of the mechanics of tactile sense using two-dimensional models of the primate fingertip. J Biomech Eng, 1996, 118(1): 48–55. [CrossRef]
- J. Wu, R. Dong. Analysis of the contact interactions between fingertips and objects with different surface curvatures. Proc IMech E, 2005, 219(9): 89–103. [CrossRef]
- T. Maeno, K. Kobayashi and N. Yamazaki. Relationship between the structure of human finger tissue and the location of tactile receptors. JSME International Journal, 1998, 41(1): 94–100. [CrossRef]
- Y. Zheng and A. Mak. An ultrasound indentation system for biomechanical properties assessment of soft tissues in vivo. IEEE Biomed Eng, 1996;43:912–918. [CrossRef]
- M. Rubin, S. Bodner and N. Binur. An elastic viscoplastic model for excised facial tissues. ASME J Biomech Eng, 1998;120:686–9. [CrossRef]
- A.W. Wan. Biaxial tension test of human skin in vivo. Biomed Mater Eng, 1994;4:473–86.
- Y. C. Fung. Biomechanics: Mechanical Properties of Living Tissues. Springer, New York, 1984.
- J. Zhang, A. Mak, Huang L. A large deformation biomechanical model for pressure ulcers. ASME J Biomech Eng, 1997,119: 406–8. [CrossRef]
- V.C. Mow, S.C. Kuei and W.M. Lai, Armstrong CG. Biphasic creep and stress relaxation of articular cartilage: theory and experiment. ASME J Biomech Eng, 1980, 102:73–84. [CrossRef]
- J.Z. Wu, R.G. Dong, S. Rakheja, et al. A structural fingertip model for simulating of the biomechanics of tactile sensation. Medical Engineering & Physics 26 (2004): 165–175. [CrossRef]
- J.Z. Wu and R.G. Dong, D.E. Welcome. Analysis of the point mechanical impedance of fingerpad in vibration. Medical Engineering & Physics 28 (2006): 816–826. [CrossRef]
- M. Srinivasan. Surface deflection of primate fingertip under line load. J Biomech, 1989, 22:343–9. [CrossRef]
- K. Dandekar, B. Raju and M. Srinivasan. 3-d finite-element models of human and monkey fingertips to investigate the mechanics of tactile sense. J Biomech Eng, 2003, 125(5): 682–691. [CrossRef]
- K. O. Johnson. The role and functions of cutaneous mechanoreceptors. Curr Opin Neurobiol, 2001, 11(4): 455–461. [CrossRef]
- K. O. Johnson, T. Yoshioka and F. V. Bermudez. Tactile functions of mechano receptive afferents innervating the hand. J Clin Neurophysiol, 2000, 17(6): 539–558. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- A. B. Vallbo and R. S. Johansson. Properties of cutaneous mechanoreceptors in the human hand related to touch sensation. Human Neurobiology, 1984, 3(1): 3–14.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.