MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechatronics and Manufacturing (ICMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials processing and Applications|
|Published online||15 March 2016|
- A. R. C. Westwood, Material Science Technology, 6, 958–961 (1990). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. J. H. Wanhill, Internal Journal of Fatigue, 16 3–20 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- G. Adams, P. Pareti, J. Thompson, and K. Lawless, AEROMAT 2001, June 11–14, 2001, Los Ang3les, CA., U.S.A. [Google Scholar]
- Information on http://www.nasa.gov/pdf/3752main_ET Overview_Wanda_print.pdf [Google Scholar]
- NASA FS-2005-04-025-MSFC, April 2005. [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Vickers, J. Fikes, J. R. Jackson, T. F. Johnson, J. K. Sutter, and R. A. Martin, “NASA Composite Cryotank Technology Demonstration: Overview”, SAMPE 2012 Conference, Baltimore, MD, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- H. S. Lee, in : Welding and Joining of Aerospace Materials, edited by M.C. Chaturvedi, Woodhead Publishing, Philadelphia, PA, USA (2012), Ch. 10 320–344 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. P. Kashyap and A. K. Mukherjee: Res. Mechanica, 17 (1986), pp. 293–355 [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Chokshi, A. K. Mukherjee, and T.G. Langdon: Mater. Sci. Eng., Vol. RI0(1993), pp. 237–74. [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Mishra, Scripta Materialia, 58 pp. 325–326 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Standard Guide for Preparation of Metal Surfaces for Adhesive Bonding, ASTM D 2651-01, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Chen and B.N. Bhat, NASA/TM 211548, Alabama, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Powder Diffraction File, International Center for Diffraction Data, Newtown, PA. U.S.A. [Google Scholar]
- Y. R. Lee, Effect of process parameters on friction stir welds of AA2195, M.S. Thesis, August 2015, University of Science & Technology at Korea. [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Mishra, U.S. patent (6,923,362) on “Integral channels in metal components and fabrication thereof,” August 2, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.niar.wichita.edu/niarworkshops/Portals/0/WSU_Burford.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.