MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechatronics and Manufacturing (ICMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Materials processing and Applications|
|Published online||15 March 2016|
- S. Shah, J. Wagner, and H. Bable: Thermal Exposure Effects on Al-Li Alloy Plate Products. Presented at the 14th Annual Advanced Aerospace Materials and Processes Conference, Dayton, OH, June 10, 2003.
- D. E. Glass, Airframe Technology Development for Next Generation Launch Vehicles, IAC-04-V.5.09.
- R. S. Mishra, M. W. Mahoney, S. X. McFadden, N. A. Mara, and A. K. Mukherjee, “High strain rate superplasticity in a friction stir processed 7075 al alloy,” Scripta Materialia, 42, 163 (2000) [CrossRef]
- Y. R. Lee, Effect of process parameters on friction stir welds of AA2195, M.S. Thesis, August 2015, University of Science & Technology at Korea.
- L. Commin, M. Dumont, J. Masse, and L. Barrallier, Acta Materialia, 57 326–334 (2009) [CrossRef]
- W. Tang, X. Guo, J. C. McClure, and L. E. Murr, J. Mater. Process Manufac. Sci, 7 163 (1998) [CrossRef]
- M. Maeda, L. Huijie, H. Fujii, and T. Shibayanagi, Welding in the World, 19 69–75 (2013)
- J. H. Kim and H. S. Lee, submitted to J. Alloys and Compounds.
- Z. X. Li, W.J. Arbegast, P.J. Hartley, E.I. Meletis, in: Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Trends in Welding Research, Pine Mountain, Georgia, June 1998, ASM International, Materials Park, Ohio, 568.
- G. Oertelt, S. S. Babu, S. A. David, E. A. Kenik, Weld. J. 80 71 (2001)
- J. A. Schneider, A. C. Nunes Jr., P.S. Chen, G. Steele, J. Mater. Sci. 40 4341 (2005) [CrossRef]
- A. K. Shukla and W. A. Baeslack, Sci. Technol. Weld. Join. 14 376 (2009) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.