MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Passmann C, Brenzel C, Meschenmoser R. Wireless vehicle to vehicle warning system [J]. SAE2000 World Congress, USA, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Luisa A, Michele P. Inter-vehicle communication and cooperative system: local dynamic safety information distributed among the infra-structure and the vehicles as virtual sensors to enhance road safety [C]. Vehicular Technology Conference, Berlin, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Schmitz R, Leiggener A, Festag A. Analysis of path charac- teristics and transport protocol design in vehicular Ad Hoc networks [J]. Proc of the 63rd IEEE Semiannual Vehicular Technology Conf on VTC-Spring. Melbourne, Australia, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Rudack M, Meincke M, Lott M. On the dynamics of Ad Hoc networks for inter vehicle communication (IVC) [J]. Proceedings of the ICWN 2002, Las Vegas, USA, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Yih-Chun Hu, (2003), Enabling Secure High-Performance Wireless Ad Hoc Networking, PhD Thesis, Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) [Google Scholar]
- IIyas M., (2003), The Handbook Of Wireless Ad Hoc Network, CRC [Google Scholar]
- Guoqiang Wang, Damla Turgut, Ladislau Bölöni. Improving routing performance through m-limited forwarding in power-constrained wirless ad hoc networks.ScienceDirect. 2008 (68): 501–514 [Google Scholar]
- Sanjay Kumar Dhurandher, Sudip Misra, Mohammad S. Obaidat. EEAODR: An energy-efficient ad hoc on-demand routing protocol for mobile ad hoc networks. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS. 2009 (22): 789–817 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.