MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Xuejie Fan. Brief Discussion on Business Management of Multi-varieties and Small Batch. Sci-tech Innovation and Productivity. 243, P52–53 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Gu K, Jia X, You H. A T-chart for monitoring Multi-variety and Small Batch Production Run. Quality and Reliability Engineering International. 30, P287–299(2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cao Jun, Yin Chao, Liu Fei. Research and Application on Dynamic Statistical Process Control of Key Process in Multi-varieties and Small-batch Machining workshop. China Mechanical Engineering. 22, P2822–2827(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Haijun Jia. Research and application in NC machining Technics standardization. Aviation Precision Manufacturing Technology. 44, P59–61(2008) [Google Scholar]
- Jun Than. Study on NC Programming Based on Group Technology. Electromechanical Components. 25, P29–34(2005) [Google Scholar]
- Jia Haijun. Research and application in NC machining Technics standardization. Aviation Precision Manufacturing Technology. 44, P59–61(2008) [Google Scholar]
- Zhanqiang Liu, Feng Qian. An Approach of CNC Parametric Programming Based on Group Technology. Journal of Shandong University of Technology. 32, P469–472(2002) [Google Scholar]
- Baozu Yin. NC Parameter Programming Technology and Its Application., Electro-mechanical Engineering. 21, P60–64(2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kovacic, M. Brezocnik. Evolutionary programming of CNC machines. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, P1379–138 7(2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yanlin Jia. Modular design (China Machine Press, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- Hong Liu, Lili Luo, Yongqiang Fan. CNC Dual Instruction Milling Technology of Precision Surfaces of Triaxial Ellipsoid. Manufacturing Automation. 37, P21–23(2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.