MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Sihai Zheng, Layuan Li, Yong Li. A QoS Routing Protocol for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks Based on Multipath. JOURNAL OF NETWORKS, VOL. 7, NO. 4, 2012: 691–698
- Mina Masoudifar. A review and performance comparison of QoS multicast routing protocols for MANETs. Ad Hoc Networks. 2009 (7): 1150–1155 [CrossRef]
- Peter Jurcik. Real-time Communication over Cluster-tree Wire-less Sensor Networks [R]. IPP-HURRAY Technical Report, Porto, Portugal, 2010.
- Yih-Chun Hu, (2003), Enabling Secure High-Performance Wireless Ad Hoc Networking, PhD Thesis, Carnegie Mellon University (CMU)
- llyas M.,(2003), The Handbook Of Wireless Ad Hoc Network, CRC
- Guoqiang Wang, Damla Turgut, Ladislau Bölöni. Improving routing performance through m-limited forwarding in power-constrained wirless ad hoc networks. ScienceDirect. 2008 (68): 501–514
- Song JunKeun, Ryoo Jeong-dong, Kim SangCheol, et al. A Dynamic GTS Allocation Algorithm in IEEE 802.15.4 for QoS guaranteed Real-time Applications[C]// Proc of IEEE Int’l Symp on Consumer Electronics, 2007: 1–6.
- S. Santhi, G. Sudha Sadasivam. Enhanced AOMDV for energy conservation in hybrid ad hocnetworks [J]. Information and Communication Technology. 2014, Vol. 6 (2): 122–141. [CrossRef]
- Wang Qingwen, Shi Haoshan, Qi Qian. A Cross-Layer Dynamic Probabilistic Broadcasting Strategy for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks[C]. //Proceedings of the Education Technology and Computer Science (ETCS), 2011 Third International Workshop on: vol.2: MECS, 2012: 62–65.
- Ramachandran I, Das A K, Roy S. Analysis of the contention access period of IEEE 802.15.4[J]. ACM Transactions on SensorNetworks, 2007, 3 (1)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.