MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Q.M. Wu and Lv H, “Jiangsu province for nearly 30 years of land use change analysis of the regional differences,” The Earth Information Science Journal, 05: 5670–5676, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Ran and C.Q. Ke, “Lianyungang urban expansion and its driving force analysis,” Anhui Agricultural Science, 03: 725–727, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- X.F. Zhang, Z.W. He, R. Wang and D.H. Zhang, “Su, Xi, Chang built up area used remote sensing method to extract and the analysis of urban expansion,” Science of Surveying and Mapping, 02: 113–115, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- H.Q. Xu, “It is based on the spectral characteristics and normalized index to the urban building land information extraction,” Geographical Research, 24 (2): 311–320, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Wu, J.J. Jiang and H.L. Zhang, “Residents ratio index apply in the information extraction in cities and towns,” Journal of Nanjing Normal University (Natural Science Edition), 118–121, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- F. Che and H. Lin, “Urban construction land remote sensing information extraction method research,” Science of Surveying and Mapping, 04: 97–99, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Huete, “A soil adjusted vegetation index (SAVI),” [J]Remote Sensing of Environment, 25 (3): 295–309, 1988. [Google Scholar]
- H.Q. Xu, “Using the modified normalized difference water index (MNDWI) to extract water body information research,” Journal of Remoting Sensing, 9 (5): 589–585, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- S. Yang, “Developed areas of urban and rural human settlements of information extraction and fractal research - in Wuxi city as an example,” Journal of Geographical, 55 (6): 671–678, 2000. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.