MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- G. Him. Sur les principaux phénomènes qui presentment les frottementes médiats[J]. Soc. Ind. Mulhouse Bull. 1854, (26): 188–277. [Google Scholar]
- G. Belforte, T R V V. An experimental study of high-speed rotor supported by air bearings: test RIG and first experimental results[J]. Tribol Int. 2006, 39 (8): 839–845. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Carfagno S P An Analysis of Experimental Data on Entrance Effect in Circular Thrust Bearings[R]. Office of Naval Research Department of the Navay Phila, 1966. [Google Scholar]
- Aoyama T, Kakinuma Y, Kobayashi Y. Numerical and experimental analysis for the small vibratioin of aerostatic guideways[J]. Annals of the CIRP, 2006, 55(1): 419–422. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aoyama T, Koizumi k, Kakinuma Y, et al. Numerical and experimental analysis of transient state micro-bounce of aerostatic guideways caused by small pores[J]. CIRP Annals-manufacturing Technology, 2009, 58: 367–370. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Xuedong, He Xueming. The effect of the recess shape on performance analysis of the lubricated bearing in optical lithography[J], Tribology International, 2006, 39 (11): 1336–1341. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LIU fan, MENG xiandong. CFD study on orifice-type restrictor in aerostatic bearing[J]. 2005, 32 (11): 21–23. [Google Scholar]
- CHEN dongju, BIAN yanhua, ZHOU shuai etal. Influence factor analysis for gas fluctuation of aerostatic guideway[J]. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2014, 50 (15): 97–103. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.