MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Li Qingquan, Wang Bing, Liu Xuyang. Study on theoperational mechanism of equipment material supply chain [J]. Logistics and purchasing in China, 2011, 07: 76–77. [Google Scholar]
- Shuang Haijun. Weapons monitoring and incentive mechanism in procurement [D]. Chongqing University, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Shang Li, Dong Peng, Wu Wanqiu. Research on equipment support chain mechanism under the condition of Informationization war [J]. Logistics technology, 2009, 01: 148–150. [Google Scholar]
- Straube F, Ma S H, Bohn M. Internationalization of logistics systems how Chinese and German companies enter foreign markets[M]. Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Simatupang T M, Sandroto I V, Lubis S B H. Supply chain coordination in a fashion firm[J]. Supply Chain Management: An International Journa1, 2004, (03): 256–268. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fu Y, Piplani R. Supply-side collaboration and its value in supply chains[J]. European Journal of Operational Research, 2004, (01): 281–288. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Frascatore M R, Mahmoodi F. Long-term and penalty contracts in a two-stage supply chain with stochastic demand[J]. European Journal of Operational Research, 2008. 147–156. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mathur P P, Shah J. Supply chain contracts with capacity investment decision: Two-way penalties for coordination [J] international Journal of Production Economics, 2008, (1): 56–70. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gurnani H, Gerchak Y. Coordination in decentralized assembly systems with uncertain component yields [J]. European Journal of Operational Research, 2007, (1): 1559–1576. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.