MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Chenhui Jia. Digital factory manufacturing information integration platform based on [J]. Management technology, 2006, (7): 103–106. [Google Scholar]
- Macatamney L, Corlett E N. RULA: a survey method for the investigation of work - related upper limb disorders [J]. Applied Ergonomics, 1993, 24 (2): 91–99. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Shaikh I, Kim Y J, Jayaram S, et al. Integration of immersive environment and rula for real - time study of workplace related musculoskeletal disorders in the upper limb. Proceedings of DETC 03 ASME, Chicago, Illinois, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Rajan V N, Sivasubramanian K, Fernandez J E. Accessibility and ergonomic analysis of assembly product and jig designs [J] International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, 1999, 23(5-6): 473–487. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yining Zheng, Xin Ru, Chengtong Tang. Human-computer interaction research techniques under virtual assembly environment[J] Journal of Beijing institute of technology. 2006, (26). [Google Scholar]
- Hui Zhang, Qian Sun, XiaoYu Wu. The virtual assembly technology based on DELMIA in aircraft assembly applications [J]. Aeronautical Manufacturing Technology, 2012, 21: 89–91. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.