MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Zhao Dan. Review and Analysis on Institutional Management for Global Ports[J]. JOURNAL OFNINGBO UNIVERSITY, 2006. 3 (2): 36–46. [Google Scholar]
- E. mcdowilll, g. martin, d cho, west. A study of maritime container handing Oregon state university[J]. Sea grant college program ads Coregon. 2011. 2 (2): 3–6. [Google Scholar]
- Peter Preston, Erhan Kozan. An approach to determine storage locations of containers at seaport terminals[J]. Computers & Operations Research. 2013, 27 (1): 13–32. [Google Scholar]
- Ying Xie. Port container yard stacking optimization model and algorithm[J] Journal of Central South University, 2011 30 (2): 78–119. [Google Scholar]
- Jumin Hao, Zhuoshang Ji, Yon lin. The order of mixing job Yard BAY Optimization Model[J]. Advancesin Systems Science and Applications, 2000, 40 (1): 102–105. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.