MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- J. Hu, Y.H.Peng, D.Y. Li, J.L.Yin, Robust optimization based on knowledge discovery from metal forming simulation, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 187–188, 698–701(2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chandrasegaran, Senthil K., et al., The Evolution, Challenges, and Future of Knowledge Representation in Product Design Systems, Computer-Aided Design, 45, 204–228(2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, J. and Y. Jeong, User-centric Knowledge Representations Based on Ontology for AEC Design Collaboration”, Computer-Aided Design 44, 735–748(2012 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Edy Portmann, Patrick Kaltenrieder and WitoldPedrycz, “Knowledge representation through graphs”, Procedia Computer Science 62, 245–2481(2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Haining Yao, Letha Etzkorn, “Automated conversion between different knowledge representation formats”, Knowledge-Based Systems, 19, 404–412,(2015) [Google Scholar]
- W.M Wang, W.M. Wang, X. Peng, Dynamic representation of fuzzy knowledge based on fuzzy petri net and genetic-particle swarm optimization, 41, 1369–1376(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Chen, W.L, A New Process Knowledge Representation Approach Using Parameter Flow Chart, Computers in industry, 62, 9–22(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Xi P et al., Intelligent Product Design Based on Open Knowledge Representation. Acta Aeronautica et Astronautics Sinica, 33, 1746–1754(2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.