MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- LUO Zhen-jiang, etc. The application of Ventsim in mine ventilation [J] Journal of nonferrous metallurgy design and research, 2009, 21 (3). [Google Scholar]
- DENG Hong-wei, etc. Ventilation optimization study of YunXi new mountain ore block based on Ventsim [J] Journal of mining technology, 2010, (4). [Google Scholar]
- WANG Ying-min, etc. Mine ventilation and safety [M]. Beijing: metallurgical industry press, 1978. [Google Scholar]
- LI Chun-min. The application of OpenGL in mine engineering 3 d visual simulation system [J]. Journal of Beijing science and technology university, 2004 (5): 457 458. [Google Scholar]
- WEI Lian-jiang, WANG De-ming, WANG Qi, etc. the key research on building visualization of mine ventilation system [J]. Safety of coal mine, 2007, 6 (4) - 9. [Google Scholar]
- TIAN Hong-jian, WANG Shu-gang. Mine ventilation network multi-function simulation visualization [J]. Coal mine safety, 2008 (4) : [Google Scholar]
- JIA Peng-tao, CHANG Xin-tan. Mine ventilation visual system based on the MapObjects [J]. Coal science and technology, 2002, (12) : 50–52. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.