MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Ivanovic A, Neilson R D, “Influence of geometry and material properties on the axial vibration of a rock bolt,” Int. J. Rock Mech. Mining Sci., 45: 941–951(2008). [CrossRef]
- Madenga V, Zou D H, Zhang C., “Effects of curing time and frequency on ultrasonic wave velocity in groutedrockbolts,” J.Appl. Geophys., 59: 79–87(2006). [CrossRef]
- M. D. Beard and M. J. S. Lowe, “Non-destructive testing of rock bolts using guided ultrasonic waves,” Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sci. 40, 527–536(2003). [CrossRef]
- M. D. Beard, M. J. S. Lowe, and P. Cawley, “Inspection of rock bolts using guided ultrasonic waves,” in Review of Progress in QNDE, edited by D.O. Thompson and D. E. Chimenti, 20, pp.1156–1163(2001).
- B. X. Zhang and H. Y. Cui, “Guided waves in a multi-layered cylindrical elastic solid medium,” 1. Chin. Phys. Lett., 24(10):pp.2883–2886(2007). [CrossRef]
- H. Y. Cui and B. X. Zhang, SherriJohnstone and Jon Trevelyan, “Excitation mechanisms and dispersion characteristics of guided waves in multilayered cylindrical solid media,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am., 131 (3):pp.2048–2062(2012). [CrossRef]
- L. Laguerre and A. Grimault, “Ultrasonic transient bounded-beam propagation a solid cylinder waveguide embedded in a solid medium,“ J.Acoust.Soc.Am., 121(4), 1924–1934 (2007). [CrossRef]
- A.D. Puckett and M. L. Peterson, “A semi-analytical model for predicting multiple propagating axially symmetric modes in cylindrical wave guides”, Ultrasonics, 43, 197–207(2005). [CrossRef]
- Elena Maeva, Inna Severina, Sergiy Bondarenko, et al. “Acoustical methods for the investigation of adhesively bonded structures,” A Review. Can J Phys., 82: 981–1025(2004). [CrossRef]
- A.Baltazar, L.Wang, B.Xie, et al. “Inverse ultrasonic determination of imperfect interfaces and bulk properties of a layer between two solids,” J.Acoust. Soc.Am, 114(3):1424–1434(2003). [CrossRef]
- Zhang Rui, Wang Mingxi, CaoWenwu, “Guided Wave in ultra-thin layered composite structure with weak and slip interface in different depth,” Chin .Phys .Soc., 49(7):1297–1302(2000).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.