MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Ding Hongwei, Zhao Dongfeng, ZhaoYifan. Packet delay analysis of continuous-time polling system with M-gated services[A]. Chengdu, P.R.China, August, 2010, Page(s):408–411. [Google Scholar]
- Qianlin Liu, Dongfeng Zhao, Dongming Zhou. An analytic model for enhancing IEEE 802.11 coordination function media access control protocol[J]. European Transactions on Telecommunications, 2011, 22(6):332–338. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jan-Pieter Dorsman, S Borst, O. Boxma, Maria Vlasiou, Markovian polling systems with an application to wireless random-access networks[J] IEEE Trans. Eurandom Prepront Series, 2014, 5 (6): 1389–2355. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Dongfeng, Ding Hongwei, Zhao Yifan, WangMingui. An Analytical Model of a Discrete-Time Polling MAC Protocol for Wireless LANs Using M-Gated Services[J]. Acta. Electronica Sinica, 2010, 38 (7): 1495–1499. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Giambene, G., Hadzic-Puzovic, S. Nonsaturated Performance Analysis for WiMAX Broadcast Polling Access[J]. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 2013, 62 (1): 306–325. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qianlin Liu, Dongfeng Zhao, DongmingZhou. An analytic model for enhancing IEEE 802.11 coordination function media access control protocol[J]. European Transactions on Telecommunications, 2011, 22(6):332–338. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Qianlin, Zhao Dongfeng, Zhao Yifan. An efficient priority service model with two-level-polling scheme[J]. High Technology Letters, 2011, 17 (3): 245–251. [Google Scholar]
- Khoshnevis, B., Wei Yu, Lostanlen, Y. Two-Stage Channel Quantization for Scheduling and Beamforming in Network MIMO Systems: Feedback Design and Scaling Laws[J]. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, 2013, 31 (10): 2028–2042. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Zhijun; Ding Hongwei; Chen Chuanglong. Exhaustive service and gated service polling system with two levels of E(x) characteristics analysis[J]; Acta Electronica Sinica, 2014, 04: 774–778. [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Salama, B.K. Saleh, M.M. Eassa, Intelligent cross road traffic management system (ICRTMS), in: 2nd International Conference on Computer Technology and Development, ICCTD, Cairo, Egypt, November 2010:27–31. [Google Scholar]
- Dimitrakopoulos, G. (2011) Intelligent transportation systems based on internet-connected vehicles: Fundamental research areas and challenges. llth International Conference on ITS Telecommunications (ITST), Saint Peterburg, 23-25 August 2011, 145–1 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.