MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Zhang Xue-qin, Wu Hong-mei, JIA Xi, Effect of the Systematic Management on the Health Status of the Empty-nest Elders in Urban Area, CHINESE GENERAL PRACTICE, 13(07):712–718, 2010(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- HouXiaoli. Research on the Social Support System of the Urban Family Endowment. Wuhan: Central China Normal University, 2009(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhangrui, aging: Chinese population crisis, ECOLOGICAL ECONOMY. 10:14–19, 2011(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Antonio J. Jara, Miguel A. Zamora, Antonio F. G. Skarmeta, An internet of things—based personal device for diabetes therapy management in ambient assisted living (AAL), Pers Ubiquit Comput, 15: 431–440, 2011 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Scherr, Daniel, and Peter Kastner. Effect of Home-Based Telemonitoring Using Mobile Phone Technology on the Outcome of Heart Failure Patients After an Episode of Acute Decompensation: Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Medical Internet Research, 11 (3):e34, 2009 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Andrés Muñoz, Juan Carlos Augusto, Ana Villa, Juan Antonio Botìa, Design and evaluation of an ambient assisted living system based on an argumentative multi-agent system, Pers Ubiquit Comput, 15:377–387, 2011 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- AAL Association. Ambient Assisted Living (AAL) Joint Programme, http://www.aal-europe.eu/ (accessed September 08, 2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.