MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- A.W. Ludikhize,“A review of RESURF Technology”, in Proc. Of ISPSD'00, Toulouse (France), May 22-25, 2000, pp. 11–18.
- J.F. Chen, S.–Y. Chen, K.–S. Tian, K.-M. Wu, C.M. Liu,“On–Resistance Degradation induced by Hot-Carrier Injection in LDMOS Transistors with STI in the Drift Region”, in IEEE electron dev. Lett, 29(9), PP. 1071–1073, 2008. [CrossRef]
- Woosung Lee and HyunsangHwang, “Hot Carrier Reliability Characteristics of a Bend-gate MOSFET,” Solid-State Electronics, vol. 44, pp. 1117–1119. 2000. [CrossRef]
- P. Moens, G.Van den bosch, and G.Groeseneken, “Hot–Carrier degradation phenomena in lateral and vertical DMOS transistors”, IEEE Trans. Electron devices, Vol.51. no.4 PP. 623–628, Apr. 2004 [CrossRef]
- P. Heremans, R. Bellens, G. Groeseneken, and H. Maes,“Consistent Model for the Hot-carrier Degradation in N-channel and P-channel MOSFET’ s,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 35, no. 12, p. 2194, December1988. [CrossRef]
- K.M.Wu, J.F.Chen, Y.K.Su, J.R. Lee, K.W.Lin, J.R.Shih and S.L.Hsu,“Effect of gate bias on hot-carrier reliability in drain extended metal-oxide-semiconductor transistors”, Appl.phys.Lett. vol.89, no.18, P.183522. Nov 2006
- Stewart E. Rauch, III, and GiuseppeLa Rosa, “The energy-driven paradigm of NMOSFET hot-carrier effects,” IEEE Transactions on Device and Materials Reliability, pp. 701–705, December2005. [CrossRef]
- P.A. Cosmin, M. Badila, T. Dunca, “Characterization of the Thin Oxides Degradation through Fowler-Nordheim Current,”International Semiconductor Conference, vol 2. 2003.
- O. Penzin, A. Haggag, W. McMahon, E. Lyumkis, K.Hess, “MOSFET Degradation Kinetics and its Simulation,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol.50, pp. 1445–1450, June 2003. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.