MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Liu Yong, Cheng, Xiao, Zhang Long, Zhu Then, Wang An. Design of Cigarette Circumference Gauge based on DSP. Measurement & Control Technology, 2008, No.7: p38–39 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Hong Jie. Design of Online Cigarette’s Circumference Detection based on Laser Sensor. Journal of Hunan University of Arts and Science (Natural Science Edition), 2012, Vol. 24, No. 3 [Google Scholar]
- Yu Jinbin. The Application of High-speed Acquisition Card. Computer CD Software and Applications, No.14, 2012 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Guangjun. Machine Vision[M]. Beijing: Science Press, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Long jie, Zhao Qiuming, Jia Leilei. he Application of Acquisition Card in Industry based on PCI Bus. Journal of Changchun institute of Technology (National Sciences Edition.), 2011, Vol. 12. No.1 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yin Xiuyan. Application of programmable control technology[M]. Beijing: Publishing House of Electronics Industry [Google Scholar]
- Liu Cheng, Zeng Fanjun. The Research and Application of Cigarette Circumference Measurement System on Cigarette Making Machine. Equipment Manufacturing Technology, 2011, No.7 [Google Scholar]
- Nanko. Possibility of machine vision in the pulp andpaper industry. Kami Pa Gikyoshi/Japan Tappi Journal. 2009, v 63, n 3: p 28–31 [Google Scholar]
- Field, Jim. SMD Placement Using Machine Vision. Electronic Packaging and Production. 1986, v26, nl:p128–129 [Google Scholar]
- Gao Xuefei, Zhu Kaiyu, Su Zhen. Design of Ion-coating Monitoring System Based on Advantech Data Acquisition Card and MCGS Software. Control and Instruments in Chemical Industry, 2012, N0.2 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.