MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Zhang Q, Cheng L, Boutaba R. Cloud computing: state-of-the-art and research challenges[J]. Journal of internet services and applications, vol.1, no.1, 7–18 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Armbrust M, Fox A, Griffith R, et al. A view of cloud computing[J]. Communications of the ACM, vol.53, no.4, 50–58 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mell P, Grance T. The NIST Definition of Cloud Computing[J]. NIST Special Publication, 145(2011). [Google Scholar]
- Luo J Z, Jin J H, Song A B, et al. Cloud computing: architecture and key technologies[J] Journal of China Institute of Communications, vol.32, no.7, 3–21 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- OpenStack Cloud Administrator Guide[J]. docs.openstack.org, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Cao Wei. Application of cloud computing platform based on OpenStack in university teaching. Hei Longjiang Information Technology, vol.26, 183–184(2014). [Google Scholar]
- Wan Hongfeng. Construction and application of teaching cloud computing platform based on OpenStack. ChinaHighTechnology Enterprises, No.20, 45–46(2015). [Google Scholar]
- Lv Site. Virtualization, A Beginner’s Guide. Bei Jing: China Machine Press, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Ren Yu, Li Qingrong. Research on virtualization resource management platform based on VMwarevSphere. Computer Applications and Software. vol.5, 219–223(2012). [Google Scholar]
- Sun Tao, Qiao Zhihe, Li Juan. Application of virtual cloud technology in computer laboratory construction management. Journal of Daqing Normal University, vo133, no.3, 139–141 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jianwei, Wang Lu, Cai Zengyu, et al. System design and implementation of college graduation project whole-process management based on Web. Journal of Zhengzhou University of Light Industry: natural science edition, vol.24, no.5, 54–58 (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.