- J. Anagnostopoulos and D. Papantonis, “Simulation and size optimization of a pumped–storage power plant for the recovery of wind-farms rejected energy,” Renewable Energy, vol. 33, pp. 1685–1694, 2008. [CrossRef]
- C. Bueno and J. A. Carta, “Wind powered pumped hydro storage systems, a means of increasing the penetration of renewable energy in the Canary Islands,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 10, pp. 312–340, 2006. [CrossRef]
- D. Liu, D. Niu, H. Wang, and L. Fan, “Short-term wind speed forecasting using wavelet transform and support vector machines optimized by genetic algorithm,” Renewable Energy, vol. 62, pp. 592–597, 2014. [CrossRef]
- H. Holttinen, P. Meibom, A. Orths, B. Lange, M. O’Malley, J. O. Tande, et al., “Impacts of large amounts of wind power on design and operation of power systems, results of IEA collaboration,” Wind Energy, vol. 14, pp. 179–192, 2011. [CrossRef]
- H. Ibrahim, A. Ilinca, and J. Perron, “Energy storage systems—characteristics and comparisons,” Renewable and sustainable energy reviews, vol. 12, pp. 1221–1250, 2008. [CrossRef]
- E. Vrettos and S. Papathanassiou, “Operating policy and optimal sizing of a high penetration RES-BESS system for small isolated grids,” Energy Conversion, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 26, pp. 744–756, 2011. [CrossRef]
- J. K. Kaldellis, K. Kavadias, and D. Zafirakis, “The role of hydrogen-based energy storage in the support of large-scale wind energy integration in island grids,” International Journal of Sustainable Energy, vol. 34, pp. 188–201, 2015. [CrossRef]
- T. K. Brekken, A. Yokochi, A. Von Jouanne, Z. Z. Yen, H. M. Hapke, and D. Halamay, “Optimal energy storage sizing and control for wind power applications,” Sustainable Energy, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 2, pp. 69–77, 2011.
- J. S. Anagnostopoulos and D. E. Papantonis, “Study of pumped storage schemes to support high RES penetration in the electric power system of Greece,” Energy, vol. 45, pp. 416–423, 2012. [CrossRef]
- F. P. Montero and J. J. Pérez, “Wind-hydro integration: pumped storage to support wind,” Hydro Review Worldwide (HRW), 2009.
- S. Papaefthimiou, E. Karamanou, S. Papathanassiou, and M. Papadopoulos, “Operating policies for wind-pumped storage hybrid power stations in island grids,” IET Renewable Power Generation, vol. 3, pp. 293–307, 2009. [CrossRef]
- S. V. Papaefthymiou, E. G. Karamanou, S. Papathanassiou, and M. P. Papadopoulos, “A wind-hydro-pumped storage station leading to high RES penetration in the autonomous island system of Ikaria,” Sustainable Energy, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 1, pp. 163–172, 2010. [CrossRef]
- S. A. Papathanassiou and N. G. Boulaxis, “Power limitations and energy yield evaluation for wind farms operating in island systems,” Renewable Energy, vol. 31, pp. 457–479, 2006. [CrossRef]
- C. Zhao, J. Wang, J.-P. Watson, and Y. Guan, “Multi-stage robust unit commitment considering wind and demand response uncertainties,” Power Systems, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 28, pp. 2708–2717, 2013. [CrossRef]
- J. Garcia-Gonzalez, D. la Muela, R. M. Ruiz, L. M. Santos, and A. M. González, “Stochastic joint optimization of wind generation and pumped-storage units in an electricity market,” Power Systems, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 23, pp. 460–468, 2008. [CrossRef]
- J. Löfberg, “YALMIP: A toolbox for modeling and optimization in MATLAB,” in Computer Aided Control Systems Design, 2004 IEEE International Symposium on, 2004, pp. 284–289. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 20162015 The 3rd International Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation (ICCMA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Networks and Communication Engineering|
|Published online||17 February 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.