- S. Russell and P. Norvig, Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach, 3rd Edition, Prentice Hall Press Upper Saddle River, NJ, USA, 2009.
- A. Schmidt, K. Walas, The Classification of the Terrain by a Hexapod Robot. In Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing Volume 226, 2013, pp 825–833. [CrossRef]
- S. Manko, S. Diane, A. Panin Intellectual feedback in adaptive control systems //Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Network Security and Communication Engineering, Hong Kong, 2015, pp. 639 – 643
- J. R. Quinlan. Induction of Decision Trees / Machine Learning – Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1986, pp. 81–106
- P. Geurts, D. Ernst., and L. Wehenkel, “Extremely randomized trees”, Machine Learning, 63(1), 3–42, 2006. [CrossRef]
- Biaobiao Zhang, Yue Wu, Jiabin Lu and K.-L. Du Evolutionary Computation and Its Applications in Neural and Fuzzy Systems, Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing, Vol. 2011, №1, 2011
- X. Sun, W. Yeoh and S. Koenig. Moving Target D* Lite. In Proceedings of the International Joint Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS), pp. 67–74, 2010.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 20162015 The 3rd International Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation (ICCMA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Robot design and development|
|Published online||17 February 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.