- W.G. Yang, M. Wen, Z.P. Zheng, Distribution Network and Automation (China: Water & Power, 2004)
- D. Liu, L. Sheng, AEPS, 25, 40–44(2001)
- J. Liu, S.R. Zhao, X.Q. Zhang, AEPS, 39, 6–10 (2012)
- D. Liu, Distribution Automation System Test (China: Water & Power, 2004)
- B.Y. Xu, T.Y. Li, AEPS, 34, 81–86 (2010)
- D. Liu, Z.H. Ding, L.T. Teng, APES, 28 (2004)
- W.X. Li, P. Wang, Z.M. Li, Y.C. Liu, IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery, 19, 2, 753–758 (2004) [CrossRef]
- Z.H. Weng, D. Liu, J.S. Liu, Y.H. Huang, AEPS, 33, 43–46 (2009)
- W.S. Ling, D. Liu, X. Chen, AEPS, 36, 71–75 (2012)
- J. Liu, X.Q. Zhang, S.R. Zhao, AEPS, 36, 67–71 (2012)
- H.L. Cheng, K.C. Tang, J. Liu, HVE, 33, 166–172 (2007)
- S.X. Wang, C.S. Wang, Modern distribution system analysis (China: Higher Education, 2014)
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 20162015 The 3rd International Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation (ICCMA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Automation control theory and Applications|
|Published online||17 February 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.