MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 41, 20161st Mini Conference on Emerging Engineering Applications (MCEEA’15)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||01 February 2016|
- H. E. Merrit (1966). Hydraulic Control Systems, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., USA. [Google Scholar]
- R. L. Woods and Kent L. Lawrence, Modeling and Simulation of Dynamical Systems, Prentice Hall, New Jersey. [Google Scholar]
- S. Laghrouche, M. Smaoui, X. Brun and F. Plestan, Robust second order sliding mode controller for electropneumatic actuator, Proceeding of the 2004 American Control Conference Boston, Massachusetts June 30 - July 2, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- Samsul Bahari Mohd Noor, Hazem I. Ali* and Mohammad Hamiruce Marhaban, Design of combined robust controller for a pneumatic servo actuator system with uncertainty, Scientific Research and Essays Vol. 6(4), pp. 949–965, 18 February, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- P. R. Moore, J. Pu, and R. Harrison, Progression of servo pneumatics towards advanced applications, In Fluid Power Circuit, Component and System Design (K. Edge and C. Burrows, eds). Research Studies Press, 1993, 347–365. [Google Scholar]
- R. B. Van Varseveld, and G. M. Bone, Accurate position control of a pneumatic actuator using on/off solenoid valves. IEEE/ASME Trans. Mechatronics, 1997, 2, 195–204. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, J. Pu, P.R. Moore, and Z. Zhang, Modeling study and servo-control of air motor systems. Int. J. Control, 1998, 71, 459–476. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, J. Pu, and P. R. Moore, A practicable control strategy for servo pneumatic actuator systems. Control Eng. Pract., 1999, 7, 1483–1488 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.G. French, The robust control of a modern electropneumatic actuator, International Conference on Control, 1988. 88. [Google Scholar]
- F. N. Koumboulis, M. G. Skarpetis and M. P. Tzamtzi, “Robust PI Controllers for Command Following with Application to an Electropneumatic Actuator”, 14th IEEE Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation (MED’06), June 28-30, 2006, Università Politecnica delle Marche, Ancona, Italy. [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Skarpetis, F. N. Koumboulis, and A. S. Ntellis, Robust Control of Pneumatic Clutch Actuators using Simulated Annealing Techniques, 21st Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation, June 25-28, 2013, Platanias-Chania, Crete, Greece. [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Skarpetis, F. N. Koumboulis and A.S. Ntellis, “Robust Arbitrary Reference Command Tracking with Application to Hydraulic Actuators”, 9th Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics, Rome Italy, 28–31, July 2012. [Google Scholar]
- K. Wei, and R. Barmish, “Making a polynomial Hurwitz invariant by choice of feedback gain“, Int. J. Contr., Vol 50, pp 1025–1038,1989. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Koumboulis, and M.G. Skarpetis, “Robust Triangular Decoupling with Application to 4WS Cars”, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 45, pp. 344–352, 2000 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.