MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Computer information technology and application|
|Published online||29 January 2016|
- Stankovic J A, Abdelzaher F, Lu C Y, Sha L and Hou J C. Real-Time Communication and Coordination in Embedded Sensor Networks[C] //Proceedings of the IEEE, 2003, 91(7): 1002–1022. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jian Guo. Research on Several Key Technologies of Data Processing in Wireless Sensor Networks[D]. Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications, 2012:39–40. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Shan-Xiong, Xiong Hai-Ling, Peng Xi-Hua, Sheng Wu. Intrusion detection based on compressed sensing. ICIC Express Letters, 2013, 7(10): 3169–3176. [Google Scholar]
- Aeron S, Saligrama V, Zhao Manqi. Information theoretic bounds for compressed sensing. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 2010, 56(10): 5111–5130. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhuang Xiaoyan, Wang Houjun, Dai Zhijian. Wireless sensor networks based on compressed sensing //Proceedings of the 2010 3rd IEEE International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology(ICCSIT). Chendu, China, 2010: 90–92. [Google Scholar]
- Pepe A, Rodriguez M A. Collaboration in sensor network research: An in-depth longitudinal analysis of assortative mixing patterns. Scientometrics, 2010, 84(3): 687–701. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Shanxiong, He Zhongshi, Xiong Hailing, Liao Jianwei. A Reconstruction Algorithm of Wireless Sensor Signal Based on Compressed Sensing[J], Chinese Journal of Computers, 2015, 38(3):614–622. [Google Scholar]
- Akkaya K, Younis M, Bangad M. Sink repositioning for enhanced performance in wireless sensor networks [J]. Computer Networks, 2005, 49(4): 512–534. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang J A, Zhuang Z Q. Research of Quantum Genetic Algorithm and Its Application in Blind Source Separation [J]. Journal of Electronics, 2003, 20(1): 62–68. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.