MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer information technology and application|
|Published online||29 January 2016|
- Armbrust M, Fox A, Griffith R, et al, A view of cloud computing, Communications of the ACM,53(4):50–58 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Calheiros R N, Ranjan R, Beloglazov A, et al, CloudSim:a toolkit for modeling and simulation of cloud computing environments and evaluation of resource provisioning algorithms, Software: Practice and Experience, 41(1):23–50 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Zongbin, Du Zhongjun, Improved GA-based task scheduling algorithm in cloud computing, Computer Engineering and Applications, 49(5):77–80 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Lijuan, Wang Chunying, Cloud Computing Resource Scheduling in Mobile Internet Based on Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm, Computer Science, 42(6): 279–292 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Fang, Li Mei’an, Daun Weijun, Cloud computing task scheduling based on dynamically adaptive ant colony algorithm, Journal of Computer Applications, 33(11) : 3160–3162,3196 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu Jie, Zhu Jian-chen, and Lu Ke, Task Scheduling Algorithm Based on Dual Fitness Genetic Annealing Algorithm in Cloud Computing Environmen, Journal of University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 42(6):900–904 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Reynolds R G, Michalewicz Z, Cavaretta M, using cultural algorithms for constraint handling in GENOCOP. In: Procceding of the 4th Annual Conference on Evolutionary Programming, Cambrige: MIT Press, pp:298–305(1995) [Google Scholar]
- Iosup A, Ostermann S, Yigitbasi M N, Performance Analysis of cloud computing services for many-tasks scientific computing, IEEE Trans on Parallel and Distributed System, 22(6): 931–945 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ali S, Siegel H J, Maheswaran M, et al, Representing Task and Machine Hetero geneities for Hetero geneous Computing Systems, Journal of Science and Engineering, 3(3): 195–207 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Calheiros R N, Ranjan R, Buyya R, et al, CloudSim: a toolkit for modeling and simulation of cloud computing environments and evaluation of resource provisioning algorithms, Software: Practice and Experience, 41(1):23–50 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.