MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Computer information technology and application|
|Published online||29 January 2016|
- A. Hirose,, Complex-Valued Neural Networks: Theories and Applications, World Scientific, Singapore, 2003.
- M. Bohner, V. S. H. Rao, and S. Sanyal, Global stability of complex valued neural networks on time scales, Differ. Equ. Dyn. Syst., vol. 19, nos. 1 C 2, pp. 3 C 11, 2011. [CrossRef]
- V. S. H. Rao and G. R. Murthy, Global dynamics of a class of complex valued neural networks, Int. J. Neural Syst., vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 165 C 171,2008. [CrossRef]
- Y. Kuroe, N. Hashimoto, and T. Mori, On energy function for complex-valued neural networks and its applications, in Proc. 9th Int. Conf. Neural Inform. Process., Nov. 2002, pp. 1079 C 1083. [CrossRef]
- Y. Yao, Stability analysis for switched genetic regulatory networks: An average dwell time approach, Journal of the Franklin Institute, 348(2011) 2718 C 2733 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.