MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power electronics engineering|
|Published online||29 January 2016|
- Raithel, Stephan. Innovation Driven by Semiconductors. Retrieved from http://semi.org/en/node/56431. Last visited on July 2015. (2015). M. Ben Rabha, M.F. Boujmil, M. Saadoun, B. Bessa&ïs, Eur. Phys. J. Appl. Phys. (to be published)
- Nirmala, Junko. Rise and Fall of Japan&’s Electronics-Semiconductor Industry : Will India take lead?. Retrieved from http://www.financialexpress.com/article/industry/companies/rise-and-fall-of-japans-electronics-semiconductor-industry-will-india-take-lead/45798/. Last visited on July 2015. (2015).
- Serdijn, W. A., Van Der Woerd, A. C., Van Roermund, A. H., & Davidse, J. Design principles for low-voltage low-power analog integrated circuits. Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing, 8.1 (1995): 115–120. [CrossRef]
- Prodanov, Vladimir I., and Michael M. Green. “Design Techniques and Paradigms Toward Design of Low-Voltage CMOS Analog Circuits.” Electrical Engineering (1997): 152.
- Marks, Tobin J., and Mark C.. Hersam “Materials science: Semiconductors grown large and thin.” Nature 520.7549 (2015): 631–632. [CrossRef]
- Harrison, R.R.; Charles, C., “A low-power low-noise CMOS amplifier for neural recording applications,” pp.958–965, June 2003.
- Kim, Dae-Hyeong, et al. “Stretchable and foldable silicon integrated circuits.”Science 320.5875 (2008): 507–511. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Cevik, Ismail, et al. “An Ultra-Low Power CMOS Image Sensor with On-Chip Energy Harvesting and Power Management Capability.” Sensors 15.3 (2015): 5531–5554. [CrossRef]
- Soeleman, H., Roy, K. and Paul, B., ―Robust ultra-low power subthreshold DTMOS logic,” in ISLPED, pp. 25–30, 2000.
- Sicard, Etienne, and Dienot. J. M. “Issues in electromagnetic compatibility of integrated circuits: emission and susceptibility.” Microelectronics reliability 45.9 (2005): 1277–1284. [CrossRef]
- Ramdani, M., Sicard, E., Boyer, A., Ben Dhia, S., Whalen, J. J., Hubing, T., Coenen, M., and Wada, O., ―The electromagnetic compatibility of integrated circuits—Past, present and future,‖ IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 78–100, Feb. 2009. [CrossRef]
- Wang, Deli. Nanoelectronics [Presentation slide]. Retrieved from http://electronics.wesrch.com/paper-details/pdf-EL1SE1F57NGHN-emerging-nanoelectronic-devices-and-architectures#page1. Last visited on July 2015. (2010).
- Erkmen, B. Integrated Circuit Technology Overview [Presentation slide]. Retrieved from http://www.yarbis1.yildiz.edu.tr/web/userCourseMaterials/mnkurnaz_c1e2b7fb00efdea6fcc1da1f0b682f67.pdf. Last visited on July 2015. (2014).
- Erkmen, B. Type of Semiconductor Packaging [Technical Reference]. Retrieved July 7, 2015, from RS Australia Electronics Centre: http://au.rs-online.com/web/generalDisplay.html?id=centre/eem_techref_semipack. (2009).
- Allan, A. 2008 ITRS ORTC [Public Conference Preparation]. Retrieved July 7, 2015, from International Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors: http://cseweb.ucsd.edu/classes/wi09/cse242a/itrs/ORTC.pdf¬¬.(2008).
- Peschot, Alexis, Chuang, Qian, and Tsu-Jae KingLiu. “Nanoelectromechanical Switches for Low-Power Digital Computing.” Micromachines 6.8 (2015): 1046–1065. [CrossRef]
- Bassett, Deborah R. “Taniguchi, Norio”. In Guston, David H. Encyclopedia of nanoscience and society. London: SAGE. p. 747. ISBN 9781452266176. Retrieved 3 july 2015. (2010)
- Rahman, Mohd Nizam Ab, et al. “Reliability Study of Solder Paste Alloy for the Improvement of Solder Joint at Surface Mount Fine-Pitch Components”. Materials 7.12 (2014): 7706–7721. [CrossRef]
- Vidhya, M., & Kamalakannan, R.S. Implementation of MCC ADDER with low power dissipation based on spst. International Journal of Research Science & Management 2.5 (2015),:12–18.
- Bennett, Herbert S. “Will future measurement needs of the semiconductor industry be met?.” Journal of Research-National Institute of Standards and Technology 112.1 (2007): 25. [CrossRef]
- Agenda, S. I. A. “Letter from the President 6 The Man Behind the Law 8 40 Years of Moore’s Law 10 Moore’s Law and the Emergence of the New Economy 16 About SIA 21.”
- Liu, Yingxia, et al. “A metastable phase of tin in 3D integrated circuit solder microbumps.” Scripta Materialia 102 (2015): 39–42. [CrossRef]
- Huynh, Hai Au, et al. “Analysis of Power Transfer Efficiency of Standard Integrated Circuit Immunity Test Methods.” International Journal of Antennas and Propagation 2015 (2015).
- Sarkar, Aveek. “Low Power, High Performance.” Excellence in Engineering Simulation (2011): 26.
- Bohr, Mark, and Kaizad Mistry. “Intel’s revolutionary 22 nm transistor technology.” Intel website (2011).
- “Research.” Research. E3S Center for Energy Efficient Electronics Science, n.d. Web. 18 Sept. 2015. <http://www.e3s-center.org/research/>.
- Carlton, Ross M. “An overview of standards in electromagnetic compatibility for integrated circuits.” Microelectronics journal 35.6 (2004): 487–495. [CrossRef]
- Kim, Nam Sung, et al. “Leakage current: Moore’s law meets static power.” computer 36.12 (2003): 68–75.
- Kaware, U. W., Ms Anushri Garud, and Mr Shubham Deshmukh. “A DFT technique for MCM (Multi Chip Module) testing.” nature 4.1 (2015).
- Schaller, Robert R. Technological innovation in the semiconductor industry: a case study of the International Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors (ITRS). Diss. George Mason University, 2004.
- Shanmugavel, Arvind. “Robust Design for Integrated Circuits.” (2013).\
- Deptuch, Grzegorz W., et al. “Results of tests of three-dimensionally integrated chips bonded to sensors.” Nuclear Science, IEEE Transactions on 62.1 (2015): 349–358. [CrossRef]
- Mei, Qinggao, et al. “An Efficient Transient Electro-Thermal Simulation Framework for Power Integrated Circuits.” (2015).
- Allec, Nicholas, et al. “ThermalScope: multi-scale thermal analysis for nanometer-scale integrated circuits.” Computer-Aided Design, 2008. ICCAD 2008. IEEE/ACM International Conference on. IEEE, 2008.
- Joshi, Yogendra K. “An Efficient Approach for MULTI-SCALE Thermal Modeling of Integrated Circuits.” Electronics Cooling Magazine Focused on Thermal Management TIMs Fans Heat Sinks CFD Software LEDsLighting. Electronics Cooling, 15 Sept. 2015. Web. 18 Sept. 2015. <http://www.electronics-cooling.com/2015/09/an-efficient-approach-for-multi-scale-thermal-modeling-of-integrated-circuits/>.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.