MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power electronics engineering|
|Published online||29 January 2016|
- Faifer M, Toscani S, Ottoboni R Electronic Combined Transformer for Power-Quality Measurements in High-Voltage Systems [J]. Instrumentation & Measurement IEEE Transactions on (2011)
- Kosakada M, Watanabe H, Ito T, et al. Integrated substation systems-harmonizing primary equipment with control and protection systems[C] Transmission and Distribution Conference and Exhibition Asia Pacific. IEEE/PESIEEE, 2002:1020–1025 vol. 2(2003) [CrossRef]
- Feng Y, Wang X Q, Bing A I, et al. Study on the Surrounding Influence of Electric Field on Accuracy of Electronic Voltage Transformer with Capacitive Voltage Divider [J]. Electrical Measurement & Instrumentation(2014)
- Kumada A, Hidaka K. Directly High-Voltage Measuring System Based on Pockels Effect[J]. Power Delivery IEEE Transactions on, 28(3):1306–1313(2013) [CrossRef]
- Cease T W, Johnston P A Magneto-optic Current Transducer[J]. IEEE Trans on Power Delivery(1990)
- Bak J G, Lee S G, Team T K P, et al. Performance of the magnetic sensor and the integrator for the KSTAR magnetic diagnostics[J]. Review of Scientific Instruments, 75(10):4305–4307(2004) [CrossRef]
- Donaldson E F, Gibson J R, Jones G R, et al. Hybrid optical current transformer with optical and power-line [J]. IEEE Proceedings-Generation, Transmission and Distribution(2000)
- Chavez P P, Rahmatian F, Jaeger N A F. 230 kV optical voltage transducer using a distributed optical electric field sensor system[C] Transmission and Distribution Conference and Exposition, 2001 IEEE/PESIEEE (2001)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.