MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power electronics engineering|
|Published online||29 January 2016|
- A. I. Morozov, A. I. Bugrova, et al (2006) Effect of Magnetic Barrier on the Plasma Parameters in a Trimyx-M Galatea. Technical Physics Letters. vol. 32, no. 11, pp. 939–941 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kenro Miyamoto(1981) Controlled fusionand plasma physics, JIN Shangxian, translated, CA:Beijing, China, pp. 533–536 [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Morozova, A. I. Bugrovab, et al(2007) Plasma Parameters in the graded Trimyx-M Galathea. Technical Physics, vol. 52, no. 12, pp. 1546–1551 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kaganovich, I. D. Startsev, et al(2007) Charge and current neutralization of an ion-beam pulse propagating in a background plasma along a solenoidal magnetic field. Physical Review Letters, vol. 99, no. 23, pp. 235002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khanh T. Nguyen, John A. Pasour et al(2009) Intense Sheet Electron Beam Transport in a Uniform Solenoidal Magnetic Field. IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 56, no. 5, pp. 744–752 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Morozov, A. I. Bugrova, at al(2006) Injectionof Plasmainto the Trimyx Galathea, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 195–206 [Google Scholar]
- Xianwei Wang, Fei Xie, et al(2014) Electromagnetic Analysis of the ITER Upper VS Coil. J Supercond Nov Magn. vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 1015–1019 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Babic, S. I. Akyel(2006) New mutual inductance calculation of the magnetically coupled coils: Thin disk coil-thin wall solenoid. Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, vol. 20, no. 10, pp. 1281–1290 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Hui, Chen Peng-Bo, et al(2015) Particle-in-cell simulation for different magnetic mirror effects on the plasma distribution in a cusped field thruster. Chinese Physics B, vol. 24, no. 8, pp. 085–202 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.