MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power electronics engineering|
|Published online||29 January 2016|
- ZiabakhshS, Alavi-RadH, Alavi-RadM, et al. The design of a low-power high-speed current comparator in 0.35-μm CMOS technology[C] Quality of Electronic Design. ISQED 2009. Quality Electronic Design IEEE(2009) [Google Scholar]
- TakahashiK, YagiK. Development of AC current comparator based on coaxial cable for enlarging measurement frequency range up to 10 kHz[C] Precision Electromagnetic Measurements Digest. CPEM 2008. Conference(2008) [Google Scholar]
- ZhangL. A High-speed Comparator for a 12-bit 100MS/s Pipelined ADC[C] Intelligent Computation Technology and Automation (ICICTA), 2011 International Conference on IEEE(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Illias, H.; Teo Soon Yuan; Bakar, A.H.A.; Mokhlis, H. Chen, G.; Lewin, P.L., “Partial discharge patterns in high voltage insulation,” in Power and Energy (PECon), 2012 IEEE International Conference(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Moore, W.J.M and Miljanic, P.N, The Current Comparator. Peter Peregrinus Ltd., IEEE Electrical Measurement Series 4(1988) [Google Scholar]
- ZhengX. Q and TuDM. Frequency different respond of ULFSW-MVW superposition voltage in water treeing degraded XLPE cable insulation. High Voltage Engineering(2000) [Google Scholar]
- Dodd, S.J.; Chalashkanov, N.M.; Fothergill, J.C. “Partial discharge patterns in conducting and non-conducting electrical trees,” in Solid Dielectrics (ICSD), 2010 10th IEEE International Conference (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C.L.Wadhwa, High Voltage Engineering, New Age international(p) Limited, Publishers(1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.