MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power electronics engineering|
|Published online||29 January 2016|
- Rahman, S. Green power: what is it and where can we find it. IEEE Power & Energy Magazine, 1, 1(2003): 30–37. [CrossRef]
- Samuelsson O., et al. Active distribution network- Demonstration project ADINE. Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Conference Europe (ISGT Europe), 2010 IEEE PES, IEEE, (2010): 1–8. [CrossRef]
- Ramsay C., D.Pudjianto, and G.Strbac. Taking an active approach. IEEE Power & Energy Magazine, 5, 4(2007): 68–77.
- Kephart, J. O., and D. M.Chess. The vision of autonomic computing. Computer, 36, 1(2003): 41–50. [CrossRef]
- Nami, Mohammad Reza, M.Sharifi. A Survey of Autonomic Computing Systems. Intelligent Information Processing III, Springer US, (2007): 101–110.
- Lopes A. J., R.Lezama, and R.Pineda. Model Based Systems Engineering for Smart Grids as Systems of Systems. Procedia Computer Science, 6(2011): 441–450. [CrossRef]
- Yorino Naoto, et al. An Optimal Autonomous Decentralized Control Method for Voltage Control Devices by Using a Multi-Agent System. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 30(2015): 2225–2233. [CrossRef]
- Palizban O, Kauhaniemi K, Guerrero J M. Microgrids in active network management – part II: System operation, power quality and protection. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 36, (C)(2014): 440–451. [CrossRef]
- Piagi, Paolo, R. H. Lasseter. Autonomous control of microgrids. Power Engineering Society General Meeting, 2006, IEEE, (2006): 1–8.
- Kobayashi H., M. Takasaki. Demonstration Study of Autonomous Demand Area Power System. Transmission and Distribution Conference and Exhibition, 2005/2006 IEEE PES, (2006): 548–555. [CrossRef]
- Rahman, Saifur, M. Pipattanasomporn, and Y. Teklu. Intelligent Distributed Autonomous Power Systems (IDAPS). Power Engineering Society General Meeting, 2007, IEEE, (2007): 1–8. [CrossRef]
- Davidson E. M., et al. AuRA-NMS: An autonomous regional active network management system for EDF energy and SP energy networks. Power and Energy Society General Meeting, 2010 IEEE, (2010): 1–6.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.