MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power electronics engineering|
|Published online||29 January 2016|
- ITU-T Recommendation G. 823 (1993), The Control of jitter and wander within digital networks which are based on the 2048kbit/s hierarchy. [Google Scholar]
- ITU-T Recommendation G. 810 (1996), Definitions and terminology for synchronization networks. [Google Scholar]
- ITU-T Recommendation G. 822 (1998), Controlled slip rate objectives on an international digital connection. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Haisheng. Design and Implementation of Clock Recovery Circuit E1 in Ethernet [J]. Modern Electronics Technique, 2008, 18:8–10. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xin, Huang Haisheng, Zhang Bin, Hui Nan. A design for clock data recovery circuit of E1 [J]. Journal of Xi’an University of Posts and Telecommunications, 2012, 17(3):61–72. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Wei, Chen Xue, Eng Yu, Gai Pengfei. Clock synchronization of E1 over EPON [J]. Study on Optical Communications, 2006, 134(2):10–12. [Google Scholar]
- Chung Chingche, Le Chenyi. An all-digital phase-locked loop for high-speed clock generation [J], Solid-State Circuits, 2003, 38(2):347–351. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang Changjiang, Hua Yu, Hu Yonghui. Development of a high-precision time synchronizer and its performance test [J], Journal of Time and Frequency, 2014, 37(1):10–17 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.