MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power electronics engineering|
|Published online||29 January 2016|
- www.erec.org/fileadmin/erec_docs/Documents/P.ublications/Renewable_Energy_Technology_Roadmap.pdf, Renewable Energy Technology Roadmap 20% by (2020) [Online] [Google Scholar]
- M. Amirabadi, A. Balakrishnan, H. Toliyat, and W. Alexander, IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron. 61, 281–291 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Soft-Switching AC-Link Three-Phase AC–AC Buck–Boost Converter, IEEE Trans. Ind. Elec. 62, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A Performance Comparison of Interleaved Boost Converter and Conventional Boost Converter for Renewable Energy Application, Proceedings of 2013 International Conference on Green High Performance Computing, March 14-15, (2013), India [Google Scholar]
- X. Huang et al., Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition, APEC, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. G.Ortiz-Lopez et al., “Current-Mode Control for a Quadratic Boost Converter with a Single Switch, ” IEEE Power Electronics Specialists Conference, PESC, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- H. Nomura, K. Fujiwara, and M. Yoshida, IEEE Power Electronics Specialists Conference, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- C. Yoon, J. Kim and S. Choi, IEEE Trans. Power Electron. 26, 381–388 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yi, W. Li, Y. Deng and X. He, IEEE Trans. Power Electron. 26, 541–550 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Z. Yang, J. Liu, “Research on Maximum Power Point Tracking Control Based on the Low Power Photovoltaic Grid-connected Inverter,” IEEE Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference, (2009), pp. 2165–2169 [Google Scholar]
- Y. R. De Novaes, A. Rufer, I. Barbi, “A New Quadratic, Three-Level, DC/DC Converter Suitable for Fuel Cell Application,” IEEE Power Conversion Conf., (2007), pp. 601–607 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.