MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis and application of fluid mechanics|
|Published online||29 January 2016|
- Machida N, Hoshikawa K, Shimizu Y, Journal of Crystal Growth, The effects of argon gas flow rate and furnace pressure on oxygen concentration in Czochralski silicon single crystals grown in a transverse magnetic field. 4, 532–540 (2000)
- Ganán-Calvo A M, Montanero J M, Phys Rev E Stat Nonlin Soft Matter Phys, Revision of capillary cone-jet physics: electrospray and flow focusing. 6, 1019–1027 (2009)
- Hashimoto T, Kousaka Y, Ueno I, Research Jaxa & Report Development, Numerical Simulation of Marangoni Convection in Consideration of Free Surface Displacement. 4, 2003–2004 (2005)
- Wang A, Kamotani Y, Yoda S, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Oscillatory thermocapillary flow in liquid bridges of high Prandtl number fluid with free surface heat gain. 21, 4195–4205 (2007)
- Sim B, Zebib A, Journal of Thermophysics and Heat Thansfer, Thermocapillary convection in liquid bridges with underformable curved surface. 4, 553–561 (2002)
- Lappa M, John Wiley & Sons, Thermal convection: patterns, evolution and stability. 15–16(2009)
- Shevtsova V, Mialdun A, Kawamura H et al, Experimental benchmark, Fluid Dynamics & Materials Processing, Onset of hydrothermal instability in liquid bridge. 1, 1–27 (2010)
- Tiwari S, Nishino K, Dynamics Fluid & Processing Materials, Effect of confined and heated ambient air on onset of instability in liquid bridges of high Pr fluids. 1, 109–136 (2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.