MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Thermal theory and application|
|Published online||29 January 2016|
- LiW D, LiM, Li W F et al (2010) Study on the ash fusion temperatures of coal and sewage sludge mixtures. Fuel 89:1566–1572. [CrossRef]
- LiJ B, ShenB X, Li H X et al (2009) Effect of coal blending on the ash fusion temperature and the prediction model for the ash fusion temperature. Clean Coal Technology 15:66–70.
- GaoH G, Li B Y (2001) Mathematical model and its solution for steam coal blending. Journal of China University of Mining & Technology 30:627–629.
- MaZH H, ZhaoZH G, Huang W H (2010) Stepwise regression analysis of ash fusion in Rujigou Coalmine, Ningxia. Coal Geology of China 22:7–9.
- SunQ Y, ZhuX D, TangL H, et al (2005) Analysis of coal ash fusion temperature using polynomial partial regression functions. Journal of East China University of Science and Technology 1:005.
- G. Özbayoğlu, M. Evren Özbayoğlu (2006) A new approach for the prediction of ash fusion temperatures: A case study using Turkish lignites. Fuel 85:545–552. [CrossRef]
- YinCH G, LuoZ Y, NiM J, et al (2006) Predicting coal ash fusion temperature with a back-propagation neural network model. Fuel 77:1777–1782.
- LiJ ZH, ZhouH, WangCH L, et al (2007) Employing support vector machine to predict the ash fusion temperature of coal blends. Journal of China Coal Society 32:81–84
- WangCH L, ZhouH, LiG N, et al (2007) Combining support vector machine and genetic algorithm to predict ash fusion temperature. Proceedings of the CSEE 27:11–15.
- LiuY P, ZhongY F, QianJ X, et al (2003) Application of ant colony algorithm and BP neural network in prediction of coal ash fusion point. Thermal Power Generation 36:23–26
- Jiang Q Y (2002) Haitong advanced control configuration software (XD-APC) v2002, 019005[p]. Xiamen University Haitong Control co., LTD
- M Seggiani (1999) Empirical correlations of the ash fusion temperatures and temperature of critical viscosity for coal and biomass ashes. Fuel 78:1121–1125. [CrossRef]
- Wang H, He X G (2001) Study of improving generalization of BP network. Systems Engineering and Electronics 23:85–87.
- Li Q Y, Zhou H, Lin A P, et al (2001) Prediction of ash fusion temperature based on grid search and support vector machine. Journal of Zhejiang University 45:2181–2187.
- Li Y (2002) Modeling of power coal blending with application of some non-linear theories. Zhejiang University, Hangzhou.
- Liu X B, Chen CH (1995) Research on ash fusion temperature. Coal Chemical Industry 2:48–52
- Wen X Q, Xu ZH M, Sun L F, et al (2001) Modeling and prediction of the softening temperature of coal ash. Journal of China Coal Society 36:861–866.
- Liu T X, Zhang J Y, Zhang Z X (1992) A new method for the detection of coal and power coal blending 10:177.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.