MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis and application of fluid mechanics|
|Published online||29 January 2016|
- Yu. Gaponenko, I. Ryzhkov, and V. Shevtsova, On flows driven by mechanical stresses in a two-phase system. Fluid. Dyn. Mater. Process 6, 75 (2010)
- Y. Gaponenk, A. Mialdun, and V. Shevtsova, Liquid entrainment by gas flow along the interface. Eur. Phys. J. E. 192, 63 (2011)
- Y. Gaponenko, S. Glockner, A. Mialdun, and V. Shevtsova, Study of a liquid bridge subjected to interface shear stresses. Acta Astron. 69 119(2011) [CrossRef]
- T. Matsunaga, A. Mialdu, K. Nishino, and V. Shevtsova, Measurements of gas/oil free surface deformation caused by parallel gas flow. Phys. Fluids 24, 062101 (2012) [CrossRef]
- S. Frank and D. Schwabe, Temporal and spatial elements of thermocapillary convection in a liquid zone. Exp. Fluids 23, 462 (1997) [CrossRef]
- H. C. Kuhlmann, Thermocapillary Convection in Models of Crystal Growth. Springer-Verlag. J E. (1999)
- V. Shevtsova, Thermal convection in liquid bridges with curved free surfaces: Benchmark of numerical solutions. J. Cryst. Growth 280, 632 (2005) [CrossRef]
- M. Lappa, R. Savino, and R. Monti, Three-dimensional numerical simulation of Marangoni instabilities in non-cylindricalliquid bridges in microgravity, Int. J. E. Heat Mass. Transfer 44, 1983 (2001) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.