MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis and application of fluid mechanics|
|Published online||29 January 2016|
- Yu. Gaponenko, I. Ryzhkov, and V. Shevtsova, On flows driven by mechanical stresses in a two-phase system. Fluid. Dyn. Mater. Process 6, 75 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Gaponenk, A. Mialdun, and V. Shevtsova, Liquid entrainment by gas flow along the interface. Eur. Phys. J. E. 192, 63 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Gaponenko, S. Glockner, A. Mialdun, and V. Shevtsova, Study of a liquid bridge subjected to interface shear stresses. Acta Astron. 69 119(2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Matsunaga, A. Mialdu, K. Nishino, and V. Shevtsova, Measurements of gas/oil free surface deformation caused by parallel gas flow. Phys. Fluids 24, 062101 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Frank and D. Schwabe, Temporal and spatial elements of thermocapillary convection in a liquid zone. Exp. Fluids 23, 462 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. C. Kuhlmann, Thermocapillary Convection in Models of Crystal Growth. Springer-Verlag. J E. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- V. Shevtsova, Thermal convection in liquid bridges with curved free surfaces: Benchmark of numerical solutions. J. Cryst. Growth 280, 632 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Lappa, R. Savino, and R. Monti, Three-dimensional numerical simulation of Marangoni instabilities in non-cylindricalliquid bridges in microgravity, Int. J. E. Heat Mass. Transfer 44, 1983 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.