MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Thermal theory and application|
|Published online||29 January 2016|
- Huang, P., “Application Study on SCR Measures in Foreign Vehicular Diesel Engine,” Vehicle Engine 3, 5–7 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Li, M. L. and Nie, Y. X., “Study on the Emission Properties of Hybrid Electrical Transit Bus with SCR System,” Automobile Technology 3, 34–36 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Gao, J. D., Qin, K. J. and Liang, R. L., “An Experimental Study on the PM and NOX Emission Characteristics of Public Bus in Real Driving Condition in Beijing,” Automotive Engineering 33(9), 757–760 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Xu, Y. Y., Li, J. H. and Li, M. L., “An Experimental Study on the NOX Emission Characteristics of State-IV City Bus,” Automotive Engineering 33(11), 947–950 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Li, M. L., Nie, Y. X. and Xu, J. F., “Characters of NOX Emission from Transit Bus with SCR,” Journal of Jiangsu University 32(1), 38–42 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Hu, Z. Y., Qin, Y. and Tan, P. Q., “On-road NOX and Ultrafine Particle Emission Characteristics of China IV Diesel Bus in Shanghai,” Journal of Tongji University 43(2), 286–292 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Guo, J. D., Ge, Y. S. and Tan, J. W., “A Research on the Real World Emission Characteristics of State-V Buses,” Automotive Engineering 37(1), 102–124 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Liu, X. J., [Emission and Control of Internal Combustion Engine], Machinery Industry Press, Beijing, 102–108 (2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.