MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Thermal theory and application|
|Published online||29 January 2016|
- X Kong. Developmental Direction of Energy Saving For Industrial Furnace In The New Century, 2003.9.
- Zhang Jie, Zhang Shihong. Journal of Beijing University of Civil Engineering and Architecture. 2008(24).
- Prasad R, Kennedy L A,Ruckenstein E. Catalytic com-bustion of methane in matalytic honeycomb monolith burners[J]. International Journal of Energy Research,2000(24):1181–1201] .
- People’s Republic of China Ministry of Housing and Urban. About the national urban sewage treatment facilities in the fourth quarter of 2010 the construction and operation of communications [R]. Built cityNO.12,2011,1,28.
- Wan Li-guo, Tian Yu, Zhang Li-jun, etal. Status and progress on high temperature pyrolysis of sewage sludge[J].Environmental Science& Technology, 2011, 34 (6):109–114.
- Wu Hong-xiang, Zhao Zeng-li, Li Hai-bin, et al. Co-combustion of sewage sludge, coal and sawdust[J]. Environmental Science&Technology 2011, 34(7): 73–77.
- Li Jun, Wang Zhongmin, Zhang Ning, Yang Xiaodong Song, Weihua, Chen Gang. Study of Sludge Incineration Technology. Environmental Engineering, 2005(6).
- Fang Ping, Cen Chao-ping, Tang Zi-jun, Tang Zhi-xiong. Air pollutants emission and their control from sludge incineration: a review[J]. Environmental Science & Technology, 2012, 35(10): 70–80..
- FuZhongcheng, Cedel Xue, Li Zhenming new gas combustion device [M] Beijing: China Building Industry Press, 1984: 171–190.
- Zhang Shihong, Dupont V [France], Zhou Qi, et al. natural gas catalytic combustion of near-zero emission mechanism and application [M] Beijing: Science Press, 2008: 1–1.
- Zhang Zijie editor. Drainage works next book. 4th edition. Beijing: China Building Industry Press, 1999.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.