MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Thermal theory and application|
|Published online||29 January 2016|
- I.M., Afonso,, H., Lubos, J.M., Maia, L.R., Melo. Heat transfer and rheology of stirred yoghurt during cooling in plate heat exchangers. J Food Eng, 57: 179–187 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- F.S.K., Wamakulasuriya, W.M., Worek. Heat transfer and pressure drop properties of high viscous solutions in plate heat exchangers. Int J Heat Mass Tran, 51: 52–67 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.Y., Jeong, H.K., Hong, S.K., Kim, Y.T., Kang. Impact of plate design on the performance of welded type plate heat exchangers for sorption cycles. Int J Refrig, 32: 705–711 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Z.N. Zhao. Effect of the corrugated inclination angle on heat transfer and resistance performances of plate heat exchangers. Petro-Chemical Equipment, 30, 1–3 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- X.H. Ma, L. Lin, Z. Lan, Q.J. Yu, C.J. Yu, T. Bai, Y. Lin. The experimental research and thermodynamics analysis of plate heat exchanger performance under low Re. J Therm Sci Tech-jpn, 6(1): 38–44 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A., Muley. P.M., Manglik. Experimental Study of Turbulent Flow Transfer and Pressure Drop in a plate Heat Exchanger with Chevro Plates. J Heat Tran, 121(1): 110–117 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.L., Ren, G.H., Zhang, Y.X., Zhang, K.Y., Ren, K., Fan, H.Z. Wang, J.W., Sun. The engineering research of plate heat exchanger on strengthening heat transfer of high viscosity fluid. Chemical industry design (Chinese), 19(2):20–31 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Shi. The aspects of plate heat exchanger. Public science (Chinese), 13: 26 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.