MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Thermal theory and application|
|Published online||29 January 2016|
- Vasilyev G.P. Geothermal heat pump heating systems and its operating efficiency in climate conditions of Russia. // AVOK - 2007. - n.5. – p. 58–68.
- Climatic Atlas of the USSR. H 1.2.–М., 1960, 1962.
- Vasilyev G.P. Gornov V.F. Peskov N.V., Kolesova M.V. Burmistrov A.A., Timofeev N.A, Leskov V.A.,Yurchenko I.A. Accounting for “Zero Curtain” Effect in GSHP Simulation. Applied Mechanics and Materials Vol. 664 (2014) pp 243–249. [CrossRef]
- Vasilyev G.P. heating and cooling supplies buildings and structures using low-grade thermal energy of the surface layers of the Earth (Monograph). Publishing house “Granitca”. M., “Red star” – 2006. – 220 P.
- Man, Y., Yang, H., Wang, J., and Fang, Z, (2012). In situ operation performance test of ground coupled heat pump system for cooling and heating provision in temperate zone. Applied Energy 2012; 97:913–20. doi:10.1016/j.apenergy.2011.11.049. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.