MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Thermal theory and application|
|Published online||29 January 2016|
- Operating experience with geothermal heat-pump heat-supplying systems and the technical aspects of integrating them rationally in the energy balance of Russia Vasilyev G.P. Thermal Engineering. 2004. Т. 51. № 6. С. 459–467. [Google Scholar]
- Economically reasonable level of thermal protection of buildings Vasilyev G, P. The energy saving. 2002. No. 5. S. 48–51. [Google Scholar]
- Results of field investigations of the thermal regime of the experimental energy-efficient homes. Vasilyev, P. Construction materials, equipment, technologies of XXI century. 2002. No. 6. C. 3. [Google Scholar]
- Huajun Wang, Linbo Liu, Zhihao Chen. «Experimental investigation of hydronic snow melting process on the inclined pavement». Cold Regions Science and Technology 63 (2010) 44–49. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Takeuchi M et al. Development and numerical simulation of geothermal snow-melting method using foundation pile. Trans Soc Heating, Air-Conditioning and Sanitary Eng Jpn 1993; 52:59-69. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.