MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 38, 2016UTP-UMP Symposium on Energy Systems 2015 (SES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||11 January 2016|
- L. Reddy, S. Kumar, Y. Wee, Microbial Fuel Cells (MFCs)a novel source of energy for new millennium, Apply. Microbiol. & Biotech. 956–964 (2010)
- R. Saha, S. Suresh, W. Park, D. Lee, I. Karimi, Strain improvement and mediator selection for microbial fuel cell by genome scale in silico model, 740–755 (2007)
- A. Katz, N. Shipway, I. Willner, Handbook of Fuel Cells (2003).
- D. Lovely, Microbial fuel cells: novel microbial physiologies and engineering approaches, Curr. Opin. Biotech., 17:327–332 (2006) [CrossRef]
- D. Lovely, Bug juice: harvesting electricity with microorganisms. Nat. Rev. Microbiol., 4: 497–508 (2006). [CrossRef]
- F. Davis, S. Higson, Biofuel cells recent advances and applications, Biosens Bioelectron., 22:1224–1235 (2007)
- Agensi Inovasi Malaysia, (2011). National Biomass Strategy (2020). New Wealth Creation for Malaysia’s Palm Oil Industry.
- T. Mumtaz, N. Yahaya, S. Aziz, N Rahman, P. Yee, Y. Shirai, M. Hassan, Turning waste to wealth-biodegradable plastics polyhydroxyalkanoates from palm oil mill effluent a Malaysian perspective. J. Clean. Prod., 18, 1393–1402 (2010) [CrossRef]
- A. Ahmad, M. Chong, S. Bhatia, S. Ismail, Drinking water reclamation from palm oil mill effluent (POME)using membrane technology, Desalination, 191, 35–44 (2006) [CrossRef]
- J. Cheng, X. Zhu, J. Ni, A. Borthwick, Palm oil mill effluent treatment using a two-stage microbial fuel cells system integrated with immobilized biological aerated filters, Bioresour. Technol., 101, 2729–2734 (2010)
- T. Wu, A.W. Mohammad, J.M. Jahim, N. Anuar, A holistic approach to managing palm oil mill effluent (POME): biotechnological advances in the sustainable reuse of POME. Biotechnol. Adv. 27, 40–52 (2009). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- E. Baranitharan, M.R. Khan, D.M.R. Prasad, J.B. Salihon, Bioelectricity generation from palm oil mill effluent in microbial fuel cell using polyacrylonitrile carbon felt as electrode, Water Air Soil Pollut. 224, 1533–1543 (2013) [CrossRef]
- B.C. Jong, P.W.Y Liew, M.L. Juri, B.H. Kim, A.Z.M. Dzomir, K.W. Leo, M.R. Awang, Performance and microbial diversity of palm oil mill effluent microbial fuel cell. Lett. Appl. Microbiol. 53, 660–667 (2011). [CrossRef]
- Y. Zuo, D. Xing, J.M. Regan, B.E. Logan, Isolation of the exoelectrogenic bacterium Ochrobactrum anthropi YZ-1 by using a U-tube microbial fuel cell. Appl Environ Microbiol., 74:3130–7 (2008). [CrossRef]
- D.E. Andrew, S.C. Lenore, E.G. Arnold, Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater (19th ed.). Washington, DC: APHA, AWWA (1995).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.