MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 38, 2016UTP-UMP Symposium on Energy Systems 2015 (SES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||11 January 2016|
- B.P. Binks (ed.) (1998)Modern Aspects of Emulsion Science. The Royal Society of Chemistry Publication.
- G. Foltz, (2002). Fluid fundamentals. In: M. Lewis (Ed.), Cutting Technology.
- W. I. Jang, Y. C. Lee (2000)Removing oil from oil-in-water emulsion using Electrical Demulsification Method. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry. Pg.85–92
- M.A. Nasution, et al., (2011)Electrocoagulation of Palm Oil Mill Effluent as Wastewater Treatment and Hydrogen Production Using Electrode Aluminum Journal of Environmental Quality. doi:10.2134/jeq2011.0002.
- E.H. Ezechi, M.H. Isa, S.R.M. Kutty (2010). Removal of boron from produced water by electrocoagulation. 10th WSEAS International Conference on Environment, Ecosystems and Development (EED’12), Switzerland
- A. Golder, A. Chanda, A. Samanta, S. Ray, (2007)Removal of Cr(VI)from aqueous solution: Electrocoagulation vs chemical coagulation, Sep. Sci. Technol. 42 pg. 2177–2193 [CrossRef]
- M. Al-Shannag, Z. Al-Qodah, K. Bani-Melhem, M. R. Qtaishat, & M. Alkasrawi (2015). Heavy metal ions removal from metal plating wastewater using electrocoagulation: Kinetic study and process performance. Chemical Engineering Journal, 749–756. [CrossRef]
- E. -P. Columbia (2011). Oil And Grease in Water by Hexane Extraction And Gravimetry – PBM. Organics.
- Hach. (2012). Oil and Grease. USA.
- G Sayiner, F. Kandemirli, A. Dimoglo Evaluation of boron removal by electrocoagulation using iron and aluminum electrodes Desalination, 230 (2008), pp. 205–212 [CrossRef]
- M.Y.A. Mollah, R. Schennach, J.R. Parga, D.L. Cocke (2001) Electrocoagulation (EC)science and applications J. Hazard. Mater., pp. 29–41 [CrossRef]
- Merck(1997) “Electrical Injuries”. The Merck Manual of Medical Information: Home Edition. Pennsylvania
- Abdel-Gawad AM, B., KA, O., & MM, M. (2012). Removal of some pesticides from the simulated waste water by electrocoagulation method using iron electrodes. Int J Electrochem Sci, 6654–6665.
- Z.V.P. Murthy, Snehal Parmar (2011) Removal of strontium by electrocoagulation using stainless steel and aluminum electrodes. Desalination. Pg 63–67 [CrossRef]
- Y.M. Slokar, A.M. Le Marechal (1998) Methods of decoloration of textile wastewaters Dyes Pigm., 37 pp. 335–356 Alan G. Macdiarmid, [CrossRef]
- Alan J. Heeger, Paul J. Nigrey (1985)Secondary batteries based on reversible electrochemical doping of conjugated polymers. United States Patent.
- Li, Y. e. (2003). Aniline degradation by electrocatalytic oxidation. Chemosphere, 53, 1229–1234. [CrossRef]
- Kobyaa, M., Ciftcia, C., Bayramoglub, M., & Sensoya, M. (2008). Study on the treatment of waste metal cutting fluids using electrocoagulation. Separation and Purification Technology, 60(3), 285–291. doi:10.1016/j.seppur.2007.09.003 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.